What Changes Are Happening
Current BFG members should have recently received a text and an email from us alerting you to 3 things:
- The rollout of our new BFG Membership Tier program, which goes into effect on June 16, 2022
- Our new online Membership Platform, InfoHub, which will replace the current one on our website
- A price increase in our Basic Membership program. Also, effective June 16, 2022, our rates will change to $30/month (from $25/mo) for members on the monthly plan, and $300/year (from $250/yr) for members on the annual prepaid plan. You will see these changes reflected on your next date of renewal.*
*NOTE: New membership perks will go into effect on July 15, 2022 after this platform transition is complete.
What You Need to Do
1. Choose a New BFG Membership Level
Take a look at our 4 New Membership Tiers and decide which level of BFG membership works best for you and your business.
All editorial content is subject to Business For Good approval.
2. Complete the BFG Membership Application by July 15, 2022
Beginning on June 16th, all current BFG members must complete a new Membership Application. This is a one-time, necessary step to activate existing BFG members in InfoHub, as well as allow you to choose your new membership level.
- Select your BFG membership level
- Complete the application
- Click “Invoice Me”. Don’t worry—this won’t create a duplicate membership!
*Note: If you do not complete your new Membership Application by July 15, your BFG membership will automatically default to the Basic Membership tier (what exists now) at the new rate of $30/month for monthly pay members and $300/year for prepaid annual members, at the next date of your renewal
The Membership Application includes new information that we’re asking all BFG members to complete:
- Annual revenue
- Business size
Please note that this information will always remain confidential. We only ask for this in order to allow BFG to apply for specific grants that require such data. Since BFG is now a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, we can finally access this type of crucial funding to help sustain, grow, and continually improve our offerings and support for our members. We greatly appreciate your assistance in providing us with these valuable statistics!
3. Log into InfoHub and Update Your BFG Member Profile & Directory Listing
After you complete your new Membership Application, you will:
- Receive an email with your username and temporary password along with instructions on how to log into your new InfoHub account.
- Once you receive these credentials, please log into InfoHub and update your BFG Member Profile. You can also update your business’s listing in our BFG Member Directory. Doing so will make it super easy for fellow (and prospective!) BFG members to find you, understand exactly what kind of awesome work you do, and how to get in touch with you.
Thank You For Your Continued Support!
Thank you for reading and for taking the necessary action on your BFG Membership as we move into this exciting new chapter of our organization.
As ever, we are so grateful for the support and understanding of our members. We are thrilled to have you on board for all that’s ahead!
If you have questions about any of the information on this page, please do not hesitate to contact our Managing Director, Danea Ramos.