- Developing a directory of viable financing options for small businesses
- Updating the City of San Diego’s business incentive policy
- Prioritizing city investments in Opportunity Zones throughout San Diego
- Ensuring accurate, timely reporting on city’s Community Reinvestment Master Plan
- Supporting a disparity study on city contractor diversity
Small businesses dominate San Diego County. Making capital accessible improves our communities for everyone.
Small businesses in San Diego
employed by small businesses
employees don’t earn enough
Cooking Up a More Equitable Food Economy With San Diego Home Kitchens
Cooking is the heart and soul of communities around the globe. In the U.S., we enjoy the most diverse food in the world thanks to centuries of immigrants from all…
Help us ensure investments are being made with small business’ long-term competitiveness in mind.