- Developing a directory of viable financing options for small businesses
- Updating the City of San Diego’s business incentive policy
- Prioritizing city investments in Opportunity Zones throughout San Diego
- Ensuring accurate, timely reporting on city’s Community Reinvestment Master Plan
- Supporting a disparity study on city contractor diversity
Small businesses dominate San Diego County. Making capital accessible improves our communities for everyone.
Small businesses in San Diego
employed by small businesses
employees don’t earn enough
Your Guide to Ethical Online Shopping This Holiday Season
Anyone who delights in the in-person holiday shopping experience is understandably feeling bummed this year. We’ll have to forego the leisurely strolls down the aisles of our favorite stores; trying…
Help us ensure investments are being made with small business’ long-term competitiveness in mind.