- Developing a directory of viable financing options for small businesses
- Updating the City of San Diego’s business incentive policy
- Prioritizing city investments in Opportunity Zones throughout San Diego
- Ensuring accurate, timely reporting on city’s Community Reinvestment Master Plan
- Supporting a disparity study on city contractor diversity
Small businesses dominate San Diego County. Making capital accessible improves our communities for everyone.
Small businesses in San Diego
employed by small businesses
employees don’t earn enough
Why Local Business Owners Need the San Diego Workforce Partnership
All of us need help in our careers at some point. That can be true whether we’re workers or business owners, regardless of how many years of experience we have…
Help us ensure investments are being made with small business’ long-term competitiveness in mind.