- Developing a directory of viable financing options for small businesses
- Updating the City of San Diego’s business incentive policy
- Prioritizing city investments in Opportunity Zones throughout San Diego
- Ensuring accurate, timely reporting on city’s Community Reinvestment Master Plan
- Supporting a disparity study on city contractor diversity
Small businesses dominate San Diego County. Making capital accessible improves our communities for everyone.
Small businesses in San Diego
employed by small businesses
employees don’t earn enough
How The Extended Border Closure Impacts San Diego Businesses
In March 2020, the U.S.-Mexico border closed to nonessential travel in response to the pandemic. Eighteen months later, it still remains closed—with no end in sight. Restrictions on nonessential travel…
Help us ensure investments are being made with small business’ long-term competitiveness in mind.