- Developing a directory of viable financing options for small businesses
- Updating the City of San Diego’s business incentive policy
- Prioritizing city investments in Opportunity Zones throughout San Diego
- Ensuring accurate, timely reporting on city’s Community Reinvestment Master Plan
- Supporting a disparity study on city contractor diversity
Small businesses dominate San Diego County. Making capital accessible improves our communities for everyone.
Small businesses in San Diego
employed by small businesses
employees don’t earn enough
How to (Really) Amplify Your Mission With Digital Marketing
Business owners have lots of different things to fret about. But nothing gets the worry pumping quite like the topic of digital marketing. We know that digital marketing can yield…
Help us ensure investments are being made with small business’ long-term competitiveness in mind.