- Providing resources for businesses on the styrofoam ban & single-use plastics
- Ensuring the county’s Climate Action Plan improves its targets
- Supporting San Diego’s rollout of the Community Choice Energy Program
- Developing actionable solutions to mitigating pollution into the Tijuana River
- Ensuring transit-oriented housing development strategies with SANDAG
San Diego businesses depend on finding sustainable solutions to renewable energy, transit, waste and more.
Of food wasted
Pieces of polystyrene picked up on SD beaches
SD’s carbon-free electricity goal by 2035
Community Choice Energy is Here for San Diego Businesses
San Diego has reached a major milestone in clean energy in 2021. Thanks to Community Choice Energy legislation, for the first time ever, San Diegans—not SDG&E—have control over where their…
Fighting climate change takes each and every one of us. Plus, we can act faster than public systems can.