- Providing resources for businesses on the styrofoam ban & single-use plastics
- Ensuring the county’s Climate Action Plan improves its targets
- Supporting San Diego’s rollout of the Community Choice Energy Program
- Developing actionable solutions to mitigating pollution into the Tijuana River
- Ensuring transit-oriented housing development strategies with SANDAG
San Diego businesses depend on finding sustainable solutions to renewable energy, transit, waste and more.
Of food wasted
Pieces of polystyrene picked up on SD beaches
SD’s carbon-free electricity goal by 2035
What Our Member Committees Do & How To Join One
At Business For Good, we are all about building relationships. Whether it’s fostering meaningful connections between our members, or helping to drive progressive public policy in San Diego, we know…
Fighting climate change takes each and every one of us. Plus, we can act faster than public systems can.