- Distributing our Homelessness Toolkit to as many businesses as possible
- Ensuring the San Diego Regional Homelessness Task Force implements clear & actionable plans
- Supporting bond measures that address affordable housing shortages in San Diego
- Committing a publicly funded pool to incentivize landlord participation
- Reviewing community planning groups’ transparency to better inform citywide development projects
Affordable housing reduces homelessness by providing the stability & security that every person needs.
Approved to solve the problem
Need for additional housing
Median rent increased since 2000
What Our Member Committees Do & How To Join One
At Business For Good, we are all about building relationships. Whether it’s fostering meaningful connections between our members, or helping to drive progressive public policy in San Diego, we know…
Here’s your extra credit reading material if you want to get an “A” in understanding this complex issue.