- Distributing our Homelessness Toolkit to as many businesses as possible
- Ensuring the San Diego Regional Homelessness Task Force implements clear & actionable plans
- Supporting bond measures that address affordable housing shortages in San Diego
- Committing a publicly funded pool to incentivize landlord participation
- Reviewing community planning groups’ transparency to better inform citywide development projects
Affordable housing reduces homelessness by providing the stability & security that every person needs.
Approved to solve the problem
Need for additional housing
Median rent increased since 2000
It’s a No-Brainer to Vote Yes on Measure A (Homes For San Diegans)
Homelessness comes at the end of a long path where many social systems have broken down. As a problem, it is decades in the making, and is incredibly complex to…
Here’s your extra credit reading material if you want to get an “A” in understanding this complex issue.