- Distributing our Homelessness Toolkit to as many businesses as possible
- Ensuring the San Diego Regional Homelessness Task Force implements clear & actionable plans
- Supporting bond measures that address affordable housing shortages in San Diego
- Committing a publicly funded pool to incentivize landlord participation
- Reviewing community planning groups’ transparency to better inform citywide development projects
Affordable housing reduces homelessness by providing the stability & security that every person needs.
Approved to solve the problem
Need for additional housing
Median rent increased since 2000
YES on Measure E: San Diego Won’t Turn Into Miami Beach. Here’s Why.
It’s understandable why people might, at first glance, object to Measure E. Removing a 30-foot height limit on buildings immediately conjures up nightmarish scenarios of a San Diego coastline riddled…
Here’s your extra credit reading material if you want to get an “A” in understanding this complex issue.