- Distributing our Homelessness Toolkit to as many businesses as possible
- Ensuring the San Diego Regional Homelessness Task Force implements clear & actionable plans
- Supporting bond measures that address affordable housing shortages in San Diego
- Committing a publicly funded pool to incentivize landlord participation
- Reviewing community planning groups’ transparency to better inform citywide development projects
Affordable housing reduces homelessness by providing the stability & security that every person needs.
Approved to solve the problem
Need for additional housing
Median rent increased since 2000
The confusing path to solving San Diego’s housing
Over the last few months the Homelessness Committee has been working hard to figure out who has the answers to the homelessness crisis in San Diego. Spoiler alert: it’s complicated,…
Here’s your extra credit reading material if you want to get an “A” in understanding this complex issue.