- Distributing our Homelessness Toolkit to as many businesses as possible
- Ensuring the San Diego Regional Homelessness Task Force implements clear & actionable plans
- Supporting bond measures that address affordable housing shortages in San Diego
- Committing a publicly funded pool to incentivize landlord participation
- Reviewing community planning groups’ transparency to better inform citywide development projects
Affordable housing reduces homelessness by providing the stability & security that every person needs.
Approved to solve the problem
Need for additional housing
Median rent increased since 2000
We’re This Close to Improving the Housing Crisis in San Diego For Real
To live in California is to live in the epicenter of the U.S. housing crisis. The affordability and availability of homes—for either rent or purchase—have never been more dismal in…
Here’s your extra credit reading material if you want to get an “A” in understanding this complex issue.