- Supporting the implementation of the Welcoming San Diego strategic plan
- Researching the consequences of border-tightening policies on our local economy
- Creating a county-wide naturalization and legal defense support fund
- Tracking the impact of I-9 workplace audits on targeted regional industries
- Launching loan & financing options that provide capital for immigrant entrepreneurs
The economic contribution of immigrants across San Diego County is undeniable.
San Diego, the Welcoming City
Creating “an inclusive economy in San Diego” has been a regional buzzword for the last couple of years. But what does that really mean for those of us who don’t…
Everyone counts. Let them know it.