BUSINESS FOR GOOD SAN DIEGO SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to those who take the Business For Good San Diego Survey at https://businessforgoodsd.com/survey and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Members of Business for Good San Diego, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Members”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Members are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Business for Good San Diego as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting on May 7, 2018 at 12 am PT that day and ending at 11:59 pm PT on June 30, 2018. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm PT on June 10, 2018.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by completing Business for Good San Diego’s Survey, provided at https://businessforgoodsd.com/survey. By completing the Survey, Contestant will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries are valid for all drawings throughout the remainder of the Sweepstakes period. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Business for Good San Diego. Contestants may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Business for Good San Diego.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive:
– A case of FruitCraft wine, valued at $180
– $85 medium floral arrangement by Native Poppy
– $50 gift card to Ponce’s Mexican Restaurant
– $50 gift card to TEMP° by Cosecha
– $25 gift card to Nomad Donuts
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Business for Good San Diego. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Business for Good San Diego’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Business for Good San Diego to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing by Business for Good San Diego on May 13, 2018; May 20, 2018; May 27, 2018; June 3, 2018; and June 10, 2018. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Business for Good San Diego shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings, or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT BUSINESS FOR GOOD SAN DIEGO‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that Business for Good San Diego, anyone acting on behalf of Business for Good San Diego, and Business for Good San Diego’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Business for Good San Diego reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Business for Good San Diego’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Business for Good San Diego may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Business for Good San Diego. Business for Good San Diego reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Business for Good San Diego has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Business for Good San Diego reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property, including, but not limited to trademarks, trade names, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, logos, slogan and representations are owned by Business for Good San Diego and/or its respective affiliates or authorized licensors. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted materials or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, You agree to release and hold harmless Business for Good San Diego and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Sweepstakes IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the county of San Diego, state of California. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Business for Good San Diego, 705 16th St Suite 200B, San Diego, CA 92101, USA.
Host: Business for Good San Diego, 705 16th St Suite 200B, San Diego, CA 92101, USA.